Over the road Over the road

scary

some real ambience just 4 once!! this is good stuff and it kinda scares me. i use to listen to alot of stuff like this; eric zann, mirko uhlig, neuntoter - just to mention some of them. they all have one thing in common; they know how to scare people by slowly building up scenarios of sampled enviroment and then twist it until it sounds like you ended up in hell or something. i dont know if that was your purpose with this piece but i just wanna let you know that i think you sound like one of the masters!

good work, mate!!

&amp;gt;exe-cute&amp;lt; >exe-cute<

^_^

this song does not end anything - it starts everything. its totally the first song u could warm up with when mixing progressive drum n bass and jungle trax! yeah - it could have some more bass but i give it a 10 any way cus its totally my style (when im on the turntables that is)!

keep em coming!

ID-N responds:

woow yeah, i would be proud when you put this track on the the torntables as first intro. woow man !!! :D

Can´t Feel Can´t Feel

u know what?

the more i listen to it the better it becoms. its really mellow but still hard at the same time! its so minimal and i totally like it! u have it in a longer version?

thanx 4 the music!

ID-N responds:

nope :( sorry, i haven´t

Rucklo - Drive (Loop) Rucklo - Drive (Loop)

snatch!

you dont even notice its a loop and thats perfect! just want the kick to be more tc-like so that it hits you in the face when u listen to it. good work. cya!

Rip-off medley Rip-off medley

partystarter

heh ok... ...the lyrics man! lol. good work killing some of my favorite songs :)
next time i mix rock n roll im gonna try n see how people react when i start off with this piece

Xenogenocide responds:

Fact is, I do like most of the songs I bastardized there, it's just that I had to take the piss out of Nirvana and RHCP because they suck fuckin' bollocks.

lonely stranger 7 lonely stranger 7

a link in it

i love it because it reminds me of that zelda game to the super nes.

Rucklo - Motion Mastered Rucklo - Motion Mastered

freaky!

the bass!! that kind of bass you wanna drown ur ears with!!

Biggidiggi basssss...

Rucklo - Schiz Rucklo - Schiz

jäh jäh jäh...

yeah - its a good track! we should really do sumthin this winter, man. must... ...produce... ...now... ...nnnngh! =)

hnnnggggshhhddss *PLOPP*

Rucklo - Dratsabgnik Rucklo - Dratsabgnik

hmmm

vet du vad? jag spelade den för en arbetskamrat som tyckte att den var "druggy". alltså; det är ju en tia bara det!! jag märkte också efter ett tag att folk blir arga efter ca en timmes repeat - fan! hur bra är den inte efter, säg sju timmar, då?

Rucklo responds:

hahaha ja jävlar, försöker du göra dig impopulär på jobbet eller? :D

maels maels

cool tune!!

like that - yes!! i wouldn't mind mixin that 4 a crowd! so why don't u extend it just a little?